Positive Messages and Quotes are made to inspire and motivate people. It can be your stress reliever when things go wrong. It can be your guide when life seems tough.
Even a single positive message can change your views and opinions of the future.
I love collecting Inspirational quotes and messages – from friends and families, from Famous to Powerful People. When I received my first mobile phone from my dear sister way back 1998, I start collecting inspirational messages. It inspired me a lot during my darkest moments. I read them every morning to start my day positive.
Here are some of them. I Hope it will inspire you.
- God never gives a burden heavier than we can carry. No matter what, he wants us to be more happy than sad. If birds sing after a storm, why can’t we? No one has traveled a bridged of success without even crossing the streets of failure, God didn’t promise an easy journey in life only safety on board.
“The strongest tree of the forest is not the one that is protected from the storm and hidden from the sun. It’s the one that stands in the open where it’s compelled to struggle for its existence against the wind, rains and the scorching sun. Be thankful for life’s challenges.”
2. You have to be very honest about who and what you are, if people like you that’s fine, if they don’t, that’s their problem. Outlive the undeserving!
3. All of the things in life change, it happens with valid reasons, so if you doubt why it happens to you. Stick to this, we can never learn to be brave and be patient if there is only joy in the world.
4. If you want to have what you’ve never had, then you must do what you’ve never done, because if you only do what you’ve always been doing, you will only have what you’ve always been having
“Blinded and walking alone, that’s what most of us feel in the lifetime full of major risks and decisions, it might safer to remain stagnant, but isn’t it more fulfilling if despite the fear of falling from the cliff with bruised knees, steps were taken? In the end losing and mistakes won’t count what matters most is the person we turned to be not naive but beautifully molded by experience.”
5. God wants us to live like the grass, even if it was stepped on, crushed, burned and cut; it always persists and grows back even greener and stronger.
6. Never let go of the dream until you’ve ready to wake up and make it happen. Trials in life are not to make us fail to see how far we can fly.
7. The most notable winner usually encountered obstacles before they triumphed; they won because they refused to become discouraged by their defeat.
“Some truths are hard to accept but it opens our heart to the magic of life, and that is – strength from tears and faith from nothingness.”
8. Don’t shed your tears for someone who hurt you. Don’t long for the person if they left. Don’t feel sorry if you failed, when you tried your best, someone is out there more deserved for your time and love.
9. Have you ever noticed that the worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you yet you never have them?
10. Have you ever loved someone and they had absolutely no idea whatsoever or fell for your best friend in the entire world, and then sat around and watched him fall for someone else?
11. Two teardrops were floating down the river. One teardrop said to the other, “I’m a teardrop of a girl who loved a man and lost him, who are you?” “I’m a teardrop of a man who regret letting a girl go.
“The greatest challenge in our lives is to find someone who knows our flaws and differences and yet still willing to embrace you with so much love.”
12. When you love, it is not you to be understood but you to understand, not you to take but for you to be taken; to listen not to dictate; to sacrifice and not to demand; not to count or measure but to love.
13. Love comes to those who still hope though they’ve been disappointed. To those who still believe even though they’ve been betrayed. To those who need to love even though they’ve been hurt before.
14. People continue to love despite the pain, tears and heartbreak maybe because pain made them stronger, tears made them braver and heartbreaks made them wiser.
Do you have some quotes to share? click here for more!